Taku Engineering personnel have over 65 years of collective experience in the design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of cathodic protection systems. We specialize in innovative and cost-effective designs to protect the operational life of hydrocarbon storage & transport systems, water & wastewater facilities and a wide range of municipal infrastructures. Our corrosion engineering team are all NACE certified and DOT Operator Qualified.
Here at Taku we have a firm understanding of the principals of corrosion and how they relate to industrial infrastructure. We know that a properly designed, installed, and maintained cathodic protection system can save significant repair and replacement costs throughout an infrastructure’s service life. Cathodic protection can prevent corrosion of new structures as well as mitigate corrosion of existing structures. Our engineers will use their experience and expertise to provide economic and effective solutions to protect your assets.
Some of the cathodic protection services we provide are:
- Cathodic Protection System Design
- System Installation Support and Commissioning
- Cathodic Protection System Assessment, Testing, Close-Interval Surveys and Monitoring
- Current Requirement Testing (CRT)
- Continuity and Isolation Testing
- Stray Current and Interference Testing
- Soil Corrosivity Assessments
- ADEC Required Electrical Inspections
- Federal and State Regulatory Compliance Support
- Rectifier Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Adjustment
- Remote Cathodic Protection Power Source Alternatives
- Remote Monitoring Systems
- Close-Interval Survey
Taku offers a full suite of cathodic protection design and monitoring services. We can provide cathodic protection project support from conceptual and design phases, through implementation and project close-out. Services include project management, construction management, field engineering, implementation support, coatings engineering and evaluation.